We ordered a top-of-the-line shower door.

Lowe's took our order (a new clerk) and we received the right door but the wrong frame from Sterling. The frame was beveled; we need a straight frame.

We called Sterling; they told us not to take the door back to Lowes - that they would send replacement parts that week.

When the part finally came ten days later, it was the wrong part. We called the service department again. They apologized and said they would send out the correct part the next day.

Two weeks later, it still has not come in. The service department yesterday said it will take weeks. We asked to speak to someone in management. We are still waiting for a call back. It has over a month trying to get the correct part.

We are not happy at all! Business cannot be that good now. Don't they like happy customers?

Had an Experience with Sterling Plumbing?

Comments

Aztec Water System Aztec Industries Inc Httpwwwruralwaterca - AZTEC WATER SYSTEM, Aztec Industries Inc, http://www.ruralwater.ca/ Aztec Water System Aztec Industries Inc Httpwwwruralwaterca "Bad water? DON"T BUY from AZTEC located in Saskatchewan Product is garbage, Service and Management is even worse! Takes months to get a service man and Hidden fees for Mileage..." Read more Tator Plumbing San Antonio, Texas  OVER PRICED Tator Plumbing "Tator Plumbing Located at 14309 Toepperwein Rd, San Antonio, TX 78233 over charges on his jobs look over your invoices!! Price the supplies at Home Depot or Lowes because because..." Read more Air-Ease Heating and Cooling - Company and HVAC System Failure Air-ease Heating And Cooling "We've had over 4-year experience with this company. Initially, our general contractor signed a contract with Air-Ease to design, set up, and install a geothermal HVAC system in our house...." Read more Florida Water Analysis - Trying to do the right thing Florida Water Analysis "It is very difficult to please everyone. We try, but in the end, you will find some folks just are unhappy with everything you do. But we still try. My..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Kfc - COULD HAVE BOUGHT A BAG OF REAL POTATOES FOR THIS PRICE Kfc "I bought a side of mashed potatoes with my chicken sandwich for $2. $2 for some effing whimpy side of potatoes. WTF-I could have bought a bag of potatoes at..." Read more